Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hello...

Hello all, it's been awhile since my last post! Sorry! Well last week we had our 37 week appointment and the doctor said I was 50% efaced and 0% dialated. So no baby yet but the due date is still 2 weeks away. Friday the 17th was my last day of work. I may or may not go back but I have 16 weeks to decide so we'll see.


This week I have been cleaning the house and getting the baby's room organized (Jeb has been helping me organized things too) and washing her clothes and ours as well. Monday I went to my parents house and canned peaches with my Mom. I just peeled, cut, and put the peaches in the bottles. My mom did the rest! Thanks mom it was fun! And I'm excited to have all these canned peaches, they'll make great baby food and grown up food! I remember helping my mom can when I was younger but this was the first time i've canned since i've been married! It was fun to be reminded of what to do. I'm grateful for my mom and for her knowledge!

Oh and last thursday my wonderful neighbors/friends gave me a baby shower! It was for me, Kira, and Savannah. Kira and I are due a day apart, she is having a boy, Savannah had her baby boy a few weeks ago. We had lots of fun chatting and eating the great treats Stephanie and Melanie made!

No comments:

Post a Comment