Monday, November 1, 2010

One Month...

Wow I can't believe it's been a month since my baby was born. Tomorrow at 8:56 pm Ahnika will be 1 month old. Time flies by when you are having fun and not much sleep! ;) We have been enjoying our time with our sweet little girl. Yes we have had many rough and sleepless nights but it's getting better and she is worth it. This past month she has had two photo shoots and the pictures turned out beautifully. At 2 weeks Jeb started feeding her at bedtime, she is doing great with taking a bottle. Which is so great, it gives Jeb some special daddy daughter time and when we want to go out on dates whoever watches her can feed her. Her umbilical cord fell off at about 2 1/2 weeks, she smiles lots and holds her head up really well during tummy time and when you hold her upright against your chest. I believe she recognizes mommy and daddy's voices, when we talk to her she will turn towards the sound of our voices. She likes when I play the piano so I am trying to play it more often. She is such a beautiful baby we still can't believe the Lord entrusted her to us. We love our little girl so much and are grateful that we are able to be her parents and pray that we can do a good job at raising her.


We are grateful for all of our family members and friends who come visit and help us. We try to express our gratitude but want to say Thank you again to our amazing family! Thank you Mom for helping me clean our house and letting me take naps and run errands when I need to!!
We love you all!

1 comment:

  1. She is so freakin cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hold her.

    ReplyDelete