Sunday, June 5, 2011

...

Hey Friends and Family. Paparazzi $5 jewelry and Hair accessories is having a boutique Saturday the 11th in SLC. They will have tons and tons of the $5 Jewelry/hair accessories for you to buy. I will never have this much selection for you to choose from. Take advantage of this opportunity and take friends of yours to check... it out. It's EVERY girls dream come true. I promise you won't be disappointed. Also remember all your loved ones while your buying, It is a great gift for brides and brides maids. When you have made your selection at the checkout you will just tell them My name Molly Ingram consultant #1218 sent you. Thanks so much and I hope that you will be able to see what I get so excited about. Thanks for all your love and support.
If anyone is interested in learning about the company and becoming a consultant let me know. They are also having a meeting the morning of the 11th. It really is a great opportunity. It is a new company that needs consultants and the jewelry/hair accessories are so cute and selling so well!!


P.s. I updated my private blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly, What a small world we live in! I finally got around to showing Zack your blog (even though it is not your private blog) He wanted me to tell you "Hi" and that he is happy for you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete