Thursday, July 14, 2011

What's been happening...

Life has been good! I mean there are always ups and downs but for the most part everything has been good!! Ahnika turned 9 months and is so much fun and of course so adorable!! I have really been enjoying my new jewelry business. I've been keeping busy with parties and getting the word out about this awesome company!! It really is a great opportunity and I'm so glad I'm a consultant for this awesome company and that i've been able to share it with others and do parties ect!! The jewelry is so affordable everyone has been loving it! They have a great compensation plan too! Anyway we've been having an enjoyable summer! Tomorrow Ahnika and I are going swimming with my sister and her kids and my mom! It will be Ahnika's first time! She loves being in the tub so she is going to have so much fun! My sister in-law is going to have her baby anyday. We are waiting patiently to meet their little girl! It will be Ahnika's first cousin on the Ingram side. On the Tanner side she has 10 cousins.
I don't know if anyone even reads this blog anymore. I've considered just focusing on my private blog and I started a new Jewelry blog too. But I may just keep it and make a post every now and then. Who knows!!

I hope everyone is having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment