Monday, October 17, 2011

It's been awhile...

It's been awhile since i've posted on this blog. I've kind of been concentrating on my family blog and my business blog! Things are going well!! Ahnika turned one! I can't believe she already had her first birthday. Time sure does fly when you're having fun!! We love her so much! She is so much fun!! We've just been keeping busy, I've been doing one party a week sometimes more sometimes less but the next couple of months I have lots of parties planned!! Jeb keeps busy with work and drill and we both keep really busy with Ahnika and both of our families! If you would like an invite to my private blog let me know either by commenting on here or you can email me at molly.ingram@yahoo.com. You can also check out my other blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment