Friday, June 25, 2010

Greenriver!

We (my parents, sisters, brother, their spouses, children and I) all went down to Green River, UT for our annual family vacation!! It was a lot of fun! The only downside was my wonderful hubby wasn't able to come. He was at Camp Williams for his 2 week AT training with the National Guard. I'm glad he is training to be able to be well educated to serve our country when the time comes but I sure have missed him I hate when he is gone.


My dad and Marcie went down on Tuesday the 8th, Michele and her family also went down Tuesday but had some car problems and didn't get their til really late. My mom and I drove down Wednesday and got there in the early afternoon, Joe and his family got there a few hours after us! Missy and her family came on Thursday! Grandma and Grandpa Tanner came down also, they came Wednesday and stayed the night. It was a lot of fun to have them come too. Everyone went four wheeling and river rafting (except me, missy, and the littlest kids) we also went to a hotel that was in town and saw at their pool! That was a lot of fun!! I really need to get some sun this summer. My legs are really white! We had a very enjoyable vacation hanging out with everyone and being a family and having lots of fun games and movies and I know everyone love riding the four wheelers and going down the river. We celebrated Siri, Missy and My birthdays!! Siri turned 1 on the 11th and Missy turned 29 on the 7th and I turn 27 on the 21st!!! We had a family birthday party the last night we were there Mom decorated and brought yummy pies and everyone blew up balloons and put them around the house. We taught some of the kids how to rub the balloon on your shirt or head and then it sticks to the walls!!

Thank you Dad and Mom for all of your hard work getting things ready and organizing everything and all the food. Thank you everyone else that also helped with food (since we all had our meals we had to do).
I love you all very much and thank you for all of the great birthday presents!

Sunday after we got back I got to go pick Jeb up at camp williams and spend a few hours with him!!! It was great!

1 comment:

  1. It makes me happy that you're so happy babe:) And I had no idea Missy was just a year older than me. I thought she was older than Anneli and Jacob. I think thats cause I always feel more immature than the people my age.

    There is a book you need to read before the baby comes called On Becoming Baby Wise. It teaches you about feeding techniques and practices that will create good sleeping patterns for your baby so you and it are getting the sleep you need to be healthy and happy. READ IT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete