Thursday, April 7, 2011

ABC's of me!

I've seen this on a couple blogs and thought it would be fun to do. Please join with me and do it as well :)



Age: 27

Bed Size: Queen

Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom

Dogs: Don't mind them if they are not close to me.

Essential start of your day: Getting ready and eating breakfast

Favorite Color: Blue, but sometimes Red or Purple

Gold or silver: For jewelry Silver

Height: 5'5"

Instruments I play (or have played): Piano, I tried to learn the Harp

Job Title: wife & mother

Kids: Ahnika

Live: Springville

Mom's Name: Kathi

Nickname: Molls, Moe-T, and whatever Jeb calls me ie: baby

Overnight hospital stays: Giving birth

Pet Peeve: Oh I have a few, I can't think of them at the moment.

Quote from a movie:

Right or left handed: Right handed

Siblings: Michele, Joe, Missy, Marcie

Time you wake up: Depends on Ahnika, usually between 6:30 and 8:30.

Underwear: Yes. ? Not sure what this question is asking. But yes I do wear them.

Vegetables you dislike: Beets, yuck

What makes you run late: BABIES!

X-rays you've had done: Foot, knee, chest, I think that's it.

Yummy food you make: Ooh I have found lots of great recipes lately. We really like the cheese and chicken enchiladas for right now.

Zoo animal: Zebra.

No comments:

Post a Comment