Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day off!!

Today was my day off and I loved it!!
I slept in til 9:30! (well i planned on getting up earlier but hit snooze too many times :) )
I woke up and got ready for the day and went grocery shopping!
Then I went to Jeb's work and we went out to lunch! It was fun! It was actually the first time i've been to this facility that he's been working at since August. He has driven me by it a few times to show me where he works.
We had lunch at JCW's, which was really good, we shared an eggnog shake and had burgers and fries yum!
After lunch I met my mom at Old Navy and talked to her for a little bit then I went to Solase to get my massage that I won at bunko! It was a 45 min session in the massage chair. It was a really nice massage chair and nearly put me to sleep several times. I would like to go back there again and get a massage from a masseus their place is really nice. They have an oxygen bar that i got 15 mins free but where i'm pregnant I thought I should ask my doctor if it would be ok to do first.
Has anyone checked out the homebusinessbug.com website out? I've looked at it a little bit but not as much as i had planned on. When I have the baby I would like to work from home so I am looking into different options if anyone has any suggestions let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I'm currently reading your blog at 6am and I don't have to be to work till 12pm.

    I love impromptu lunch dates:) And I love burgers and fries......the Dr thinks I have gestational diebetes so I won't be having those for a while though:(

    ReplyDelete