Friday, April 2, 2010

Toys!!

My toys arrived yesterday!! They are going to be so fun! I'm excited for when the baby will be able to play with them.  Here is Super Yummy:
 
 It is a teething toy and has a vanilla scent. You can wash it in the dishwasher! It has several textures on it. It helps with motor skills.

Here is Jangles: 

I think he is so cute!! He is soft and has lots of different toys to keep baby entertained!!
















Here is the TryAngle:
I think this toy is great! All of these toys are educational and look entertaining. It helps with thinking skills, and motor skills!

All these toys help with exploration,sensory stimulation, experimentation, thinking skills and motor skills!!

1 comment:

  1. I think Super Yummy looks entertaining. Plus who could resist something called Super Yummy?

    ReplyDelete