Tuesday, March 23, 2010

writer's block

I think I haver writer's block. I have no idea what to write about. This blog is just supposed to be about my life and what's been going on and when i have fun adventures. Well I don't think my life is that interesting at the moment. Let's see what I can share... ooh last week at work the lights were half off at work. I think i wrote about it in my last post. Any way on wednesday they were half off for most of the day. Well I had Thursday and Friday off and worked Saturday. When I got to work Saturday my boss was putting some of the ceiling back up that's by the gate. He asked when the last time was that I worked and I told him Wednesday, then he proceeded to tell me what had happened while i was enjoying my days off!! They had an electrician come in to fix the lights and there was an electrical fire that ended up knocking out all of the lights in the whole store and they had to get everyone out and the employees hung out at wendy's while they worked on fixing the lights and the small electrical fire. The pharmacist can not leave the pharmacy open and with the power being out the gate wouldn't shut because the emergency power wasn't working either. So the had to manually shut it hence the ceiling haven been taken out. I'm glad i wasn't there for the craziness but it would have been exciting and scary to be there.
This weekend we went to my parent's house to celebrate Marcie and Lanie's birthdays!! We had a lot of fun and a great dinner like usual!!

No comments:

Post a Comment