Thursday, July 1, 2010

Friends weekend!

My highschool friends and I did our annual girls weekend, we stayed at the Zermatt in Midway and spent the Friday in Parkcity shopping, getting pedicures and eating dinner!! Dari, Leslie, and Ashley went up Thursday and Tina went up Friday morning, I wasn't able to go up until the afternoon on Friday we had a doctor's appointment!! It went well! We heard the heart beat of our little girl! I bought several cute outfits for our baby and a shirt for Jeb!! The pedicure was awesome and now i have cute toes!! We missed a few of our other friends, they weren't able to come because of family vacations and/or work. It was planned earlier this year (usually we go in sept. or so) because Ashley and I are both pregnant and due in Sept. and October.


No comments:

Post a Comment