Thursday, January 20, 2011

3 Cheese pasta bake...

That is what we tried tonight. It was actually pretty good. I added a few extra things like salt, ham cut up and mozarella cheese. It was pretty tasty, it wasn't amazing but it was good. Here is the recipe:

1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
1 package (8 ounces) shredded two-cheese blend (about 2 cups)
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 cups corkscrew-shaped pasta, cooked and drained (about 4 cups)

1.Stir the soup, cheeses, milk and black pepper in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Stir in the pasta.

2.Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.

Jeb said he liked it and I did to so it was a success! I'm excited for some of the recipes for next week they sound really tasty! Sunday we are having a repeat recipe, it is Slow-Cooked Apricot Glazed Pork Roast it was so good! Yum
1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Chicken Broth

1 jar (18 ounces) apricot preserves
1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
1 boneless pork loin roast (about 4 pounds)

1.Stir the broth, preserves, onion and mustard in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the pork to the cooker, trimming to fit, if needed, and turn to coat.
2.Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the pork is fork-tender.
 So good I recommend it!
By the way I'm not turning this blog into a recipe blog or cooking blog I'm just sharing my adventures with these new recipes. I've never felt like a great cook and it has been really fun making new recipes and have them turn out well! I enjoy being a stay at home mom, I feel like I have more time to focus on making dinner and cleaning the house and other stuff. I don't feel like I'm hurrying home from work to throw something together real quick (not that there is anything wrong with that). That's what I used to do, I wouldn't really plan out what to make so we usually ate alot of repeat stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment