Monday, January 17, 2011

I found this interesting...

http://www.salon.com/life/internet_culture/?story=%2Fmwt%2Ffeature%2F2011%2F01%2F15%2Ffeminist_obsessed_with_mormon_blogs

I found this article interesting. I guess I am one of those housewife bloggers. Lol! I don't think I make my life sound picture perfect though. Usually I just put on my other blog the different activities we as a family do, so it probably does sound like everything is so wonderful and life is perfect but life isn't always exciting and wonderful but who wants to read about someone elses woes, life is hard enough. Well I guess sometimes it is good to read about other peoples problems because it makes me realize the problems I'm facing aren't that bad. I am happy to be a stay at home mom, I have to let my boss know if I am coming back to work or not, I'm supposed to let them know today or as soon as possible. I really really want to stay at home and be with my baby but then I worry maybe I should go back to work. For now I'm planning on staying at home.

Wow look at me, two posts in one day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment