Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Year's Resolution!

So I was talking to Jeb about how I have been really lazy with this blog, so I am going to start updating it more often. My private blog is going to be about my family and be our family journal and this blog is going to be about other stuff. I'm not quite sure what exactly but I want to keep this blog up and I'm sure occasionally I will update about my family but it most likely will be about other things. Who knows i'm still trying to decide!! It may be about random things but hopefully it will be interesting to someone!  I wish I was a more creative writer, so hopefully throughout the year I can learn to become a creative writer and just a better writer all together. Anyway I will think of some good things to write about and start updating this blog!

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend that does a blog called hot chocolate talk. She writes about things that as moms we deal with, like, dont like, ways she has added fun to her life as a busy mom. sometimes something writen inspires us to make good changes. so good luck 2 blogs can be a chore but set 1 day a week or every other that is blog day it helps. I also have a list of things I need and want to write about and then use that to create or fill in when there was nothing going on. http://hotchocolatetalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete