Wednesday, May 18, 2011

$5 Paparazzi Jewelry

Hey everyone I am having an open house at my house for you to come check out the $5 dollar Jewelry and hair accessories!! If you are interested in coming let me know and I will give you my address and phone number!!
The open house will be Saturday the 21st from 2pm to 5pm, the jewelry is so cute!! The pictures don't really do it justice. Oh and most necklaces come with matching earrings so it's like you are getting the necklace for $2.50 and the earrings for $2.50. I personally think that is an awesome deal!!
Come check it out! You won't regret it! Also if you can't make it to this open house, I will be having a party at my sister's house in the Salt lake area. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10 to 4 you can stop by and check out the jewelry.

Let me know if you are interested and I can email you my address and phone number!!

No comments:

Post a Comment