Saturday, May 14, 2011

A little info...

So for those of you that don't do facebook or haven't seen yet on there, I am selling $5 dollar Paparazzi Jewelry and Hair accessories!! It is so cute, fun and affordable!! Yes every piece is five dollars and there are some earrings and rings for little girls that are only $1 dollar!! I am making an order today and then I am going to have an open house so everyone can come check it out!! I'm going to post a bunch of pictures so you can see what it looks like!! They have a big selection so I won't be able to put all of the pictures on here. If you see anything you would definetly want let me know and i'll make sure I get it for you!!

P.s. If you don't live close to me, or live out of state you can sign up to sell it too! It is a fairly new company and there aren't that many people that sell it yet and you can't buy it from their website. It's only $40 dollars to sign up and become a consultant. Let me know if you are interested!!




























Little girl earrings $1

9 different colors $1

Little girl rings $1


$1





No comments:

Post a Comment