Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pedicure!!

Today my Mom and I went to get a pedicure it was 75 minutes at a spa!! It was really nice but we were a little disappointed. We thought it would be a really really good pedicure and better than the ones at the mall. Don't get me wrong it was good and very relaxing we just had our expectations pretty high and were let down. The girls doing them seemed like they hadn't given them very often, one actually told us that she was the masseuse and had never given a pedicure before. The other girl has given them before but not very often. Next time we get a pedicure we will go to the place we always go to that really does awesome pedicures. They scrub your feet and do your toenails and give a nice leg and foot massage and you sit in a massaging chair the whole time. It's only 30 mins. but it's only 25 dollars instead of 45 dollars and you get your moneys worth. My toes do look very cute but not my favorite. We did get to put our feet in the wax that made our feet nice and soft!

Before we headed to our appointment for the pedicures I had my mom reteach me how to crochet. I crocheted kitchen towels when i was in middle school and highschool but I got busy with school and friends and lazy and didn't keep doing it so I forgot. It did come back to me pretty easily. I am going to crochet a baby blanket and burp cloths, and then go from there!!
I will post a picture of my progress tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment