Friday, February 26, 2010

TGIF

FRIDAY!!! I am so excited it's friday! It's been a long week. It's been a good, busy, fun, but long week.
I love having the weekends of I only have to work every 3rd saturday and every 6th sunday which is wonderful!!
Today was such a busy, crazy day at work. It seemed like there was a full moon out today. I wanted to go to school for pyschology because I like people watching, and analyzing people ect. So at the pharmacy we get all sorts of strange people calling in and coming in but I mean we all have our quirks right and I can't judge 'em they are probably having a bad day. Some days it seems worse than other days though, it's like we all have in our subconcious a migrating sensor or something like that. Cause it never fails we will be slow for hours and then all of a sudden everyone will show up at the same time, then we will have a rush and then it will die down.
Anyway, I am really excited for tomorrow! My mom and I are going to get a pedicure at a spa that will last for 75 minutes!! Ahhhh that will be so nice!! My feet need some attention. It's been a while since i've had a pedicure and I don't have any fingernail polish remover to get the last little bit of polish off my toes well it's only left on my big toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment